St Paul’s Parish Hall is situated on the opposite side of the road (A6) to the Church. The Hall was built in 1923 and retains its original character, whilst providing flexible facilities for 21st Century use.
In the hall there are a number of rooms which provide the venue for a range of classes, groups, functions and activities. These rooms are all available for hire.
Hire Prices and Size Information:
- Main Hall: £16 an hour (Including tea and coffee making facilities. Use of kitchen catering facilities: £3.00 an hour).
- Size: 60’x40′. 107 Brown Chairs (Chairs up to 80 people, 10 large tables suitable for at least 8 people & about 12 smaller tables for 4 people).
- Small meeting room: £8.50 an hour.
- Size: 6’x2.3′. Fits 4 large tables (Chairs up to 20 people without tables and 15 people with boardroom tables).
- Upstairs room: £8.50 an hour.
- Size: 60’x20′. Fits 5 large tables, 2 smaller tables and 1 extra small table with 50 chairs.
- Use of kitchen only: £6.50 an hour.
- Corporate/business rates available on request.
- Prices for hiring audio / visual equipment available on request.
Please click here for the regular users of our Parish Hall.