St Paul’s is a special place to many and there are some things about a Church wedding that you just cannot get anywhere else.
A Church is so much more than simply a venue for your wedding.
Unique and special things become part of your marriage, on the day itself and beyond:
- A Church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. The ceremony includes God and looks to him for help and guidance. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can help you blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story so that your wedding can be made personal, memorable, meaningful and beautiful
- Our Church building offers outstanding beauty
- Our Church building offers over a century of history. Imagine all the couples who have married in our church, some of whom may well be your family. You can feel you’re becoming a part of historry itself, the bigger plan, by marrying in the same place as your relatives. We know that these sorts of connections can make your day even more special.
- After your wedding, you’ll realise that our Church is more than simply a wedding venue. We’ll always be here for you.
Please contact the Vicar to enquire about having your wedding at St Paul’s.